Monday, August 15, 2016

BREW # 7 Tired Dawgs/Tired Horses


Brew # 7 is 100% magnesium oil that is handcrafted, brewed, and personally bottled by the Good Witch.



Brew # 7

This awesome brew comes either as a spray or a pop up top bottle (for horses, dogs, and children that spook easy).


People uses

Spray on daily as directed to help with or to get relief from:

  • Weight Loss/Management
  • Stress
  • Migraines
  • Fatigue or Low Energy
  • Stiff or Sore Muscles
  • PMS - Cramps
  • Joint Pain
  • Chronic Constipation
  • Anxiety 
  • Depression
  • Arthritis
  • Sleep

Horse and Dog uses

Spray on daily as directed to help with or to get relief from:
  • Anxiety
  • Twitching and Muscle Spasms
  • Fatigue or Low Energy and Performance
  • Sore or Tight Muscles
  • Arthritis








TESTIMONIALS

"Just want you to know that my shin was aching after we had been working with Skip (her horse) for 2 hours. I sprayed my leg with Skip's oil. Pain gone. It really works. " ~ Barbara C. - Phoenix, Arizona

" Yes, I use it. It makes me sleep." ~ Bev H. - Phoenix, Arizona

"Don't spray me yet. I wanna stay up." ~ My 10-year-old

"Spray Joe, Mom." ~ My 18-year-old








No comments:

Post a Comment