Thursday, August 11, 2016

Do the Brew...It's Good for You



Once upon a time, I could eat anything I wanted to and nothing happened...now that I'm past 21, I find that metabolic changes happen and if you are not ready for them they cause  what seems to be odd and irregular things to happen to us. The truth of the matter is that we have conditioned ourselves to imbibe or use certain drinks, foods, lotions, soaps, and anti-aging cremes over the years that our bodies have used to the best of their abilities to create the building blocks of what we need daily to repair ourselves on a cellular level. The problem that comes with this is the "garbage in - garbage out" theory becomes a reality.
      I spent several months living with a dear friend who had stage IV lung cancer. Together we went to many doctor appointments, learned new ways of cooking and eating, and most importantly what impact her environment and the foods that were being eaten were having on her body and its ability to process or not process her intakes. 
     Genetically Modified Food is NOT FOOD, it's something else. Often, great marketing or gimmicks lead us by our taste buds to things that have no real nutritional value. I too have been guilty of partaking in those things.
    I'm not the poster girl for impeccable health, nor do I to attempt to help those who are unwilling to help themselves. But I have become more aware of the food that goes into my body, as well as the beauty products that I use daily, and how they make me feel, either good or bad. If you listen to your body, it will tell you exactly what it needs, what is lacking, and even when it has too much of something. 
     I am not a certified nutritionist or the like, but I have spent a better part of my life finding solutions for feeling better. 
    My grandmother was a school teacher who taught several grades and all subjects in a one-room school house, early in her career. She was an advocate for the science of eating right and exercising, as well as a proponent of life-long learning. One thing she told me was "There is no substitute for eating right and exercise. Everything else is just a gimmick." And yet, we are negligent to what we know is true and scientific about how our bodies function and what they need to function properly.
     If you tire of ingredients on your labels that you can't read or have no idea what they could possibly be without a degree in Latin and science, if you want something basic, simple, and chemical free you gotta do the Brew. 

Watch here for the release of 
Brew # 7 and Brew # 2




Copyright 2015-2016 - Noelle Sangster/Sangster Entertainment LLC - All rights reserved

Noelle Sangster on Amazon 

Adventures of a Writing Junkie Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment